Monday, February 15, 2010

2.15

"Are You Ready For A Throwdown?"
Our last stop for breakfast was at the "Wafels and Dinges Truck", we found their location on Twitter.  They park at different locations all over the city and sell their scrumptious wafels!  Today they were at 96th and 8th.  I can see how Bobby lost this throwdown for sure!
Before checking out, we went for a quick stroll in Central Park.  It was the first time we had been in New York with snow on the ground. It was kinda slippy and even Mark took a spill on his run through the park!  Thankfully, he didn't injure himself.  This was a beautiful view of The Plaza from The Pond.  I love the Plaza...just in case you didn't know, I wish I was Eloise and lived there!

3 comments:

  1. Oh! that really nice to read about the project life and I really like the pictures you shared. Keep Posting! To make your experience more better you can visit to canadian restaurant that offers amazing food menu.

    ReplyDelete