Sunday, February 14, 2010

2.14


Happy Heart Day!
Valentine's Day in NYC was amazing! I wanted to to see the movie VALENTINE'S DAY on the day in NYC...it didn't happen, we can watch a movie at home!  There are too many fun things to do in New York and we did them!


Red Pink and White
Each Day the colours change depending on the season or the holiday.   I always find myself looking up to find the bright lights and try to snap a quick photo (usually from the window of a cab!).  We enjoyed a fantastic diner at one of our favorite restaurants ~ Bar Americain 
(p.s. I heart Bobby Flay)


This is something I have always wanted to do but we never seem to be here in the winter months to enjoy it.  It was a cold night but I had my Red Olympic Mittens to keep me warm! 

It has probably been 5 or more years since I have been on ice skates.  It cost an arm and a leg to rent the skates but it was worth it.  I think this should be on everyone's bucket list.  We certainly weren't the worst skaters out there, we weren't the best either, but I think we surprised ourselves for sure.  That is not to say that we'll be skating the canal at home or anything, one night was good for me for another 5 or more years... 


After skating we took a stroll down to Time Square and found this lovely heart sculpture for Valentine's Day.  It was beautiful and the perfect end to a romantic Valentine's Day in the most beautiful city in the world. New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment