Friday, February 12, 2010

2.12

 THAT'S TRUMP!
It's Happy Hour at TRUMP BAR in Trump Tower on 5th Avenue.  5-7 p.m. Mon-Fri the Martini's are 1/2 price. A "trip" to 5th Avenue is not complete without a Mar-A-Lago Martini!  Before heading over to Tiffany's it is always best to give your hubby a drink or two...I'm just saying...

Valentine's Day at Tiffany's
I LOVE TIFFANY'S and I LOVE CHOCOLATE!  What better combination could there be than ~ Tiffany-Blue coloured chocolate!  How beautiful and D-E-L-C-I-O-U-S!  There was a greeter in a tux serving these heart shaped truffles.  The window displays are always breathtaking.  I would be happy to receive any of those valentine's in the mail!  


One of our Favorite restaurants in NYC is Bobby Flay's Bar Americain.  Mark recommends the Dark and Stormy as a beverage, it is Goslings Dark Rum, Ginger infused simple syrup and Lime in a sugar rimmed glass.  I LOVE the Lobster-Avocado Cocktail.  I order it every single time.  I could seriously eat this every day of my life!  The Duck, with dirty wild rice, Pecans and Bourbon was fantastic. Leave room for dessert!  The sweet potato pie with cinnamon ice cream is definitely homemade!  

1 comment:

  1. You two a SPARKLY - I'm sooo Happy! LOVE LOVE LOVE you both as much as you two Love NYC! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete